1. Finishing up long overdue projects. Here’s a sneak peak of the antique pedestal table I bought earlier in the year. Still want to paint the chairs to match.
2. Enjoying the mild temperatures and going hiking with friends. I love having a state park nearby.
3. Attending Soccer tournaments. Last weekend Emily’s team played in a tournament in town. It’s nice to be local, but it does make for a full weekend.
4. Attending swim meets. Miles actually had a meet at his high school’s pool last weekend as well. It was good to see him swim for a change. He’s in the silver cap.
5. Working on Graphic Design projects. For one of the projects I’ve been working recently, I created an identity package including a blogger site. She’s a friend of mine and just getting it started, but she’s got big plans! A click on the screen shot will take you there.
6. Making a huge mess in the garage and bringing out the Halloween decor. I’ll share more about this later, but here’s another sneak peek.
7. Enjoying the fall color. These maples are just brilliant in front of Richard’s office. (I’m dropping him off and picking him up most days because Miles takes the truck to his 5:30 AM practices. )
This weekend is a little lighter than last weekend as far as scheduled events goes. A few things I plant to do are; work in the yard a little, work in the garage a little, go for a run, miss and worry about Miles as he heads out today for an overnight swim meet.
Have a great weekend!!