Okay so if you’ve been here before you know I’m not a huge fan of Monday’s but today’s been pretty good. Here’s a list of things making me happy!
1. Woo hoo!! Still on a Saints won the Super Bowl high!!What a game, season and such a time of celebration for my peeps in Louisiana. With Mardi Gras right around the corner, I’m sure it’s just totally jubilation!!!
2. Another snow day!! Richard woke me at 6am to tell me school was canceled and we all slept in! I love watching the snow fall.
This photo is actually from Friday. It’s not as grey today.
3. Before the big game on Sunday, Emily and I built these snow people. Aren’t they just the cutest?
4. During the game I prepared an awesome pot of Turkey and Sausage Gumbo. Can’t wait to eat it for leftovers tonight. Which means I don’t have to cook tonight and while I love cooking, it’s nice to have the night off. 🙂
5. This layout. I finally got sometime to use the sketch of the week at Studio Calico. This is making me very happy.
6. It’s early afternoon and I’ve already vaccumed, did yoga and finished washing the laundry. Still have to fold it all, but that can wait.
7. The kids are outside sledding. So fun!