Just a quick post of reasons why I’m feeling so very blessed these days.
1. Miles and Emily are happy in school and enjoying their sports.
2. I’ve been busy with some graphic design jobs and still more work lined up.
3. I won a fabulous prize at Miss Mustard Seed‘s blog. Her “picker” became a new stockist for Annie Sloan Chalk paint and opened a store called, Stylish Patina. I was the lucky winner of a Annie Sloan chalk paint kit and a gift card to Williams and Sonoma! Oh, yeah!!
4. Running the trail regularly and loving it.
5. Enjoying shopping for new jeans for the fall. I recently lost 13 lbs and buying new skinny jeans was a great reward.
6. This weekend has provided a great time to relax and spend time with some friends. We have all had a busy summer. It’s been great to do some entertaining. So much fun! We’ve also been blessed with lovely fall weather this weekend and have spent most evenings on the patio where we can enjoy the landscaping we did this summer.
I’ll try and be a better blogger this week. Hope you’ve had a great Labor Day Weekend. None of us are ready for it to end. 🙁