Can you believe we are just 10 days away from Christmas? At this point in the countdown to Christmas every year, I find that despite my best efforts, there are always a few more gifts I need to get before everyone has been checked off that proverbial list.
I thought I’d compile a few ideas for you to consider with what little time we have left. Some items are from my “favorite things list”, some are from my own wish list, and others come as highly recommended gift ideas.
Links have been provided for your convenience, some are affiliate links. Affiliate links earn the blog a small commission for purchases at no cost to you.
For that best friend, co-worker or relative you still need that perfect something for.
- Nick & Nora Pajamas– These have long been a favorite of mine and this year I found the perfect lightweight version.
- Spongelle– A lovely combo of sponge and exfoliator with lots of amazingly, foamy cleanser. This is my favorite scent.
- Double Leaf Earrings– These are light weight and long, perfect for any occasion. I bet they are going to look just as good on your gift recipient as they do on Joanna.
Whether they are just starting out or need a new toy, these will fit the bill for your builder or the Do it Yourselfers on your list.
- Hybrid Stereo– This is my new best friend in the garage. The sound quality is great and it’s super handy that it can run on the ONE+18-volt battery or plug in to an extension cord. The bluetooth range is surprisingly far too, so the tunes keep playing even if you walk around with your phone in your pocket.
- AirStrike 18 Gauge- One of those tools, once you have it you don’t know how you lived without it. Make every project a snap. Easy to use for so many projects around the house.
- Cordless Impact Driver– Another one of those must-haves I didn’t know we needed until recently. I can’t tell you how many projects we are confident could have been done in half the time with this powerful tool.
- 30-ft Retracting Reel Cord with circuit breaker– Hardly, a project gets done in our garage without using this handy cord. Mounted to the top of a garage, we just pull it down and plug tools in. It’s spring loaded for easy reeling in too. Say goodbye to cords lying around on the ground.
- Racheting Gear Clamps– These are by far our favorite clamps. You can never have too many, but once you have these you may ditch your old ones.
- Dockit Drilling and Driving Kit and Storage– Help your DIY’er get organized. This comprehensive storage solution gives you a home for many bits and drilling accessories. Makes a great stocking stuffer, this year and next since you can keep adding to the system.
This list is a bit for the young and young at heart and for those who have just about everything.
- Wifi SD Memory Card– I like to think I’m up on technology, but I missed the memo on this one, until now. I can’t wait to give this a try. Upload photos from your camera to your phone instantly! Sounds like a dream to me.
- Boogie Board Writing Tablet– Hours of paperless, quiet enjoyment for children of all ages or just replace all those sticky notes around the house with this clever writing tablet. Doodle, take notes, and erase with just a touch of a button.
- Swell Water Bottle– The next generation of portable water storage. Keeps beverage cold for 24 hours without condensation. I know a teenager who is dying for one of these and maybe her mom would like one too!
- The Wet Brush– According to a reliable source, these little brushes are the bomb. Great for children and adults too. Soft bristles provide unmatched detangling power.
- Adult Coloring Books– Popular with teens and millennials alike. A fantastic way to decompress from our busy, hectic world. I love that this one is scripture based and just beautiful. Don’t forget the colored pencils too! Prismacolor brand are my favorites.
There’s still time left to order a special gift from the heart. A treasured momento for those you love and who love you. Each year I give photo gifts to my parents. They treasure these gifts more than other “things” I could buy.
- Artful, one of a kind photos– Each photo is printed on archival paper with a unique design. Make your memories last. Today, 12/14 is the last day for promised delivery for the 24th.
- Personalized Stationery– Printed on beautiful paper, lovely designs to use all year long.
- Photo Calendars– Longtime favorite among our parents, these designs are worthy of me stepping away from hours designing on the computer to just plug and play with my own photos. With many different styles and configurations to choose from I’m sure there’s one perfect for your recipient.
This is not a sponsored post, however I have received products from Ryobi Powertools and Minted.
Both provide quality products that I would recommend regardless of affiliation.