It is with very mixed emotions I share this final look around #theTrailHouseReno with you. Pride in the work we accomplished in three years, going room by room. Sadness for bidding farewell to what we thought might be our forever home.
You might be wondering why we are moving? I talk all about our decision to move in this blog post.
You can also read about where we started. From the very beginning where I chronicled the transformation of the exterior and more details of the before and demolition.
For more details about each of the rooms shared and related DIY blog posts check out these links below.
- Foyer makeover
- Library/Office build– Spring 2018 One Room Challenge
Christmas in the Library 2018
- Dining Room– Fall 2018 One Room Challenge
- Kitchen- Original Makeover
- Living Room
- Master Bedroom– One Room Challenge
- Master Bathroom– One Room Challenge
Master Bathroom Recap Video
Wallpaper in the Watercloset
- Studio/ Her Office -Spring One Room Challenge
- Girl bedroom
- Upstairs bathroom makeover
How to paint cabinets to update a bathroom
How to remove wallpaper
- Screened Porch
- How to update porch railings DIY
- How to paint a porch or deck
- Patio Oasis
Thank you for following along with our renovations here at the Trail House. Your support and encouragement have been invaluable. I hope you have been inspired to create a home you love, whether that includes projects big or small.
Please join us as we move to our next home. While it is new construction, we have a few, hopefully inspiring, projects in the works. Our goal will be to take our new, builder grade house and make it our own, filled with custom touches that make it feel like home!